Capture, Store, & Gain Insights.
Our real-time data experts help you efficiently capture, store, and gain insights from your process data. The power of data can give you the tools to effect cost and time-saving changes to your operations.
We Architect, Implement, & Support.
CSE ICON’s real-time data team helps companies architect, implement, and support their real-time data infrastructure (specifically, data historians). To leverage and get the most value out of this infrastructure, CSE ICON assists its clients in constructing use cases and developing solutions for these use cases to make an impact on the business and its bottom line.
We’re an AVEVA Endorsed System Integrator.
Our real-time data resources are generally accredited by OSIsoft (now part of AVEVA), either as PI System Infrastructure Specialists, PI System Installation Specialists, or both. They actively work with AVEVA developers in testing new technologies, such as the PI Connectors for Wonderware and CygNet, have an average of 12+ years of experience working with historians, and are experts in best practices for the AVEVA PI System™.
Canary Labs Makes a Great Historian.
When it’s the best fit, we implement Canary Labs‘ user-friendly and reliable data historian that unlocks your process data to increase profit, reduce loss, and forecast equipment failure. We use this historian in applications ranging from 100 to over 25 million tags, demonstrating scalability and performance without needing special computing hardware.
Our Solutions Include:
- Automated synchronization of real-time data and third-party systems, such as ERP, SCADA, and EAM systems using CSE ADaPT, as shown on the OSIsoft® Marketplace
- Forecasting oil, gas, and water production for existing and new wells using CSE ProdCast, as shown on the OSIsoft® Marketplace
- Condition Based Maintenance, including proactive alerts, post event analysis, and automated work order generation in asset management systems
- Automated, standards-based calculations for monitoring and optimizing operations, such as:
- Voidage replacement and flux calculations to ensure efficient offshore oil and gas production operations and prevent costly, unexpected shutdowns
- Pump and motor performance calculations to predict utility bills and minimize the cost of drag-reducing agents for pipelines
- Critical velocity calculations to optimize gas lift on oil wells
- Automatically generated and delivered equipment and operations reports that minimize tedious, repetitive tasks
Our Services Include…
- Requirements Gathering and Documentation – interviewing stakeholders and documenting requirements
- Technical Documentation – documenting design specifications and as-is deployments, including architecture drawings
- System Installation, Configuration, Upgrades, and Migrations – getting systems up-and-running, configured, up-to-date, and/or moved, including migrations from one real-time data system to another
- Health and Security – auditing and monitoring system health and security
- Data Capture – gathering data using standard interfaces/connectors and non-standard, programmatic means, such as Python
- Data Extraction – exposing data to Business Intelligence (BI) tools, such as Spotfire and Power BI
- Visualization and Reporting – designing displays and reports to monitor, report on, and manage operations
- Programmatic Integration – integrating data from your real-time data system/data historian and third-party applications programmatically
- Geographical Information System Integration – integrating real-time data with live weather, flood, fire, and other relevant data on a map
- Standardization – standardizing software versions, software configuration, tag names, asset models, and asset templates
- Data Contextualization – building asset models to contextualize real-time data and supplement it with asset metadata
- Event Tracking & Notifications – tracking process conditions, such as outages, alarms, and product batches, and generating e-mail alerts based on these conditions
- Custom Application Development – developing applications to meet specific user requirements not satisfied by commercial-off-the-shelf tools
- Training – educating individuals and groups on the usage of tools, best practices, and the administration of real-time data systems / data historians
Save Time & Money.
in moving forward with Real-time Data, we need a bit of data from you: