Automate & Realize Efficiencies.
Our system integrators will help you safely and securely automate your operations and actualize efficiencies. From design to implementation, testing, and support, CSE ICON will take your operations to new levels of efficiency and maximize productivity.
We Design & Implement.
CSE ICON designs and implements industrial automation and control systems. We are component-agnostic and create these systems using the right tools for the right job. We use Industrial Automation as an integral part of our Enterprise SCADA Integration practice.
We make most of these industrial automation & control systems from the following:
- PLC & RTU Systems – Allen Bradley, Schneider Electric Modicon and SCADAPack, Beckhoff, Emerson ROC, FloBoss and ControlWave, GE Fanuc, OPTO 22, ABB TotalFlow, and Siemens PLC Systems
- HMI – Allen Bradley, Maple Systems, ProFace, Red Lion, Ignition, and Wonderware
- Flow Meters & Computers – OMNI, Emerson, ABB, and Cameron
- Power Distribution / MCC – Allen Bradley, SquareD, Eaton, Siemens, and General Electric
- Field Instrumentation – Emerson, Foxboro, Wika, Druck, Vega, Magnetrol, Signalfire, Oleumtech, De-Tronics, Sierra Monitor, and Honeywell Fire Sentry
- Signal Conditioners / Protocol Converters – ProSoft Technologies, Red Lion, PEPPERL+FUCHS, ADAM, and Phoenix Contact
We provide a variety of technical services, including:
- Requirements Gathering and Documentation – site surveying, reviewing documentation, interviewing stakeholders, and documenting requirements
- Technical Documentation – developing design specifications and as-built engineering packages, including control narratives, panel drawings, and updating P&IDs
- Construction, Programming, and Testing – producing quality deliverables to meet or exceed project requirements using a proven and thorough execution process
- Site Testing and Commissioning – supervised testing and system commissioning with field engineering
- Training – training operators to properly and safely operate the system after handover
- Support – providing system support for ongoing operations
Maximize Your Productivity.
Are you ready to start on the path to actualizing efficiencies? We’re here to provide design, implementation, testing, and support to you through the whole process.
with Industrial Automation, by giving us a few details to help us get started: