At the OSIsoft 2015 User Conference in San Francisco, CA on Wednesday, April 29, Hess and CSE ICON made a joint presentation entitled ”Merging Operational Technology, Information Technology, and Cybersecurity at Hess”. It describes the combination of IT and Operations to drive operational excellence. Hess used the PI System as part of the exception-based surveillance platform and reorganized the workforce from asset based teams to a common pool of experts that are dynamically assigned to work on problems identified by exception-based notifications. This has led to a better understanding of the production asset which in turn has improved efficiencies in operations.
- Real-Time Data Ingestion Simplified: Benefits, Challenges and Use Cases
- Top 5 Challenges in Edge Computing and How to Overcome Them
- 7 SCADA Security Best Practices: How to Protect Your Systems
- Elevating Innovation With CSE ICON: Highlights From Inductive Automation’s ICC 2023
- What Makes Edge Computing a Game-Changer for SCADA Systems?