WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
CSE ICON is seeking a mid- to senior-level ClearSCADA (Geo SCADA) consultant to work with our customers’ SCADA systems and solve challenging technical problems. The work will entail SCADA administration. Ideal candidates will also be familiar with field devices commonly used in the oil and gas industry (e.g., ABB Totalflows and Emerson ROCs), knowledgeable with oil and gas equipment such as tank batteries and salt water disposal systems, and well versed in the use of polling engines such as Kepware and Autosol Communication Manager.
– Administer SCADA systems
– Integrate various field devices with SCADA systems
– Interact with customers and users
– Create and execute test plans
– Gather requirements and design and implement related technical solutions
– Develop Graphical User Interfaces
– Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or Engineering
– 2+ years of ClearSCADA (Geo SCADA) experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry
– Familiar with oil and gas field devices and equipment
– Experienced with polling engines to connect to field devices
– Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
– Excellent organization and communication skills
– Excellent documentation and knowledge management skills
– Experienced with SQL (MySQL, MS SQL, etc.) and relational database design
– Proficient in Microsoft Windows operating systems and Office
– Strong knowledge of networks including network security and communication protocols
– Ability to travel, as required
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
A well-rounded compensation package, including a competitive salary, bonus programs, paid overtime, paid time off, and medical, dental, and vision insurance options with the option to purchase several more types of supplemental insurance.
WHO WE ARE
CSE ICON, Inc. is a technology and integration services organization focused on the design, development and implementation of Operations Technologies and Information Systems. Our mission is to bring people and data together to create a better world. We help automate and control industrial processes, manage and support data infrastructure, simplify the mechanics of data acquisition to facilitate data consumption, and provide analytics and integration services for business operations. In doing so, we strive to be a partner to our clients in their quest for continuous improvement and profitability. Visit www.cse-icon.com/who-we-are/ to learn more about us.